PT Bondor Indonesia, with over 20 years of experience in Indonesia, is a pioneer and leader in insulated panel manufacture. Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems is made of composite building material which consist of an insulating layer of rigid polymer foam, sandwiched between two layers of sheet metal.
PT Bondor Indonesia opened the Bondor 1 factory at December 14th 1999. Aside from its best quality products, Bondor has also been selected as the top choice by clients because of its reliability. Bondor is also well known for its professional team, comprised of people who have successfully completed large numbers of projects throughout Indonesia, for many clients from various industries.
Bondor has built a new factory called Bondor 2 in Sentul Industrial Estate, Bogor, West Java. Completed in 2015, the new plant houses state-of-the-art machinery that manufactures high quality products locally.
Since 2016, the new facility is able to produce PIR and PUR sandwich panels with lengths up to 12 meters and thickness up to 200 mm. With the manufacturing facilities available here in Indonesia, Bondor is able to offer more competitive production time and prices.
Area: 10,000 m2
Building: 2 (factory and office)
New continuous line machine Products Manufactured
- POLYURETHANE (PUR) - With thickness from 50 up to 200 mm and density up to 42 kg/m3
- POLYISOCYANURATE (PIR) - With thickness from 50 up to 200 mm and density up to 48 kg/m3
- Up to 600,000 meter2/year
- Produce panels up to the length of 12 meters
- Faster pressing time, which directly results in faster production time • High standard production quality