Food processing facilities and pharmaceutical industries can benefit from Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems. With two-piece snap-in radius coving, specially-designed windows and doors, particle-free and food-grade pre- painted steel, Bondor Insulated Panel Systems ensures that the hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness needed for clean rooms are easy to maintain.
The clean room using Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems has fulfilled the requirement of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP/CPOB - Cara Pembuatan Obat yang Baik) as required by the National Agency of Drug and Food Control (BPOM - Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan). Many Pharmaceutical companies use Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems to comply with ISO 5 (Class 100 for most aseptic areas), ISO 7 (Class 10,000 for surrounding areas) and ISO 8 (Class 100,000 for support areas) as defined by ISO 14644-1 Clean Rooms and Associated Controlled Environments Part 1: Classification of Air Cleanliness, the worldwide standard for classifying cleanliness of air in clean rooms and clean zones.
As a superior quality product, the application of Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems in Clean Room has many advantages :
- All advantages of using Slip Joint
- All advantages of using panel cores that is Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant
- Anti-bacterial, pre-painted galvanized steel skin for sanitation and hygene
- Superior life span against rusting (corrosion proof) makes it maintenance-free for life
- Using wall to ceiling and floor joints to meet the requirements for cleanliness and hygene
- Using specially designed, heavy-duty doors and windows that are easy to operate and maintain, with seals to prevent air transfer, making sure the air quality and conditions wanted inside the rooms are sustained.
- Easily adjustable panels, making it possible to change the design of the room with the existing panels.
- Lamp frames, man holes and air supply ducts inside the clean room uses the same extrusion as used in windows and door viewings
- No rivets are exposed in doors or windows for clean room application.
- All gaps between extrusion panels and glass are sealed for strong support structure
- Easy, fast installation and lower construction costs.
Clean room project for hospital and pharmaceutical
In a pharmaceutical company, Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems are used for walls, ceiling, pass box and pass through; working table and shelves, acrylic return air partition; triple glass xed windows; single or double swing doors with viewing, pull/push handless, kick plate and interlock system; frame for lighting; as well as double plenum for HVAC installation completed with standard- size 600 mm x 600 mm manholes.