For Residential Housing applications, Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems uses Expanded Polystyrene (EPS). EPS is a type of insulation that is used in cold storage facilities. Foods placed inside, homes and buildings built using Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems remain cooler than in conventionally-built homes and buildings.
Aside from the environmental bene ts, energy ef cient construction also directly translate to real cost saving for customers. Using Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems can result in a substantial reduction of energy required for cooling to keep room temperatures within a comfortable range.
Owners of homes with Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems experience cooler, even temperature in tropical climate areas. The system will also reduce construction and building material costs.
As a superior quality product, the application of Bondor™ Insulated Panel Systems in residential housing has many advantages such as:
- Faster building times-up to 34% quicker than traditional building methods.
- Lock up 10 days; once slap is ready.
- Quick supply from local manufacturing facility.
- Turns unskilled labor into capable installers within weeks.
- Lower construction costs.
- Less components and materials than traditional homes.
- Reduce reliance on trades.
- Shorter supply chain.
- Fewer deliveries and decreased logistical issues.
- Ongoing energy saving over the life of the house.
- Smart walling system-replacing frames, brick, plasterboard, insulation.
- Smart roo ng system-replacing trusses, roof sheets, ceiling, insulation.
- Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally ef cient shell.
- Fully engineered, simpli ed and improved building process.
- Significantly exceeds current energy ratings.
- Reduced environmental impact in manufacture, delivery, build and residency.
- Achieve zero and positive energy housing communities.
- Fully reusable, recyclable and non-toxic building materials.