For Residential Housing applications, BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems uses Expanded Polystyrene (EPS). EPS is a type of insulation that is used in cold storage facilities. Foods placed inside, homes and buildings built using BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems remain cooler than in conventionally-built homes and buildings.
Aside from the environmental bene ts, energy ef cient construction also directly translate to real cost saving for customers. Using BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems can result in a substantial reduction of energy required for cooling to keep room temperatures within a comfortable range.
Owners of homes with BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems experience cooler, even temperature in tropical climate areas. The system will also reduce construction and building material costs.
As a superior quality product, the application of BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems in residential housing has many advantages such as:
- Faster building times-up to 34% quicker than traditional building methods.
- Lock up 10 days; once slap is ready.
- Quick supply from local manufacturing facility.
- Turns unskilled labor into capable installers within weeks.
- Lower construction costs.
- Less components and materials than traditional homes.
- Reduce reliance on trades.
- Shorter supply chain.
- Fewer deliveries and decreased logistical issues.
- Ongoing energy saving over the life of the house.
- Smart walling system-replacing frames, brick, plasterboard, insulation.
- Smart roo ng system-replacing trusses, roof sheets, ceiling, insulation.
- Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally ef cient shell.
- Fully engineered, simpli ed and improved building process.
- Significantly exceeds current energy ratings.
- Reduced environmental impact in manufacture, delivery, build and residency.
- Achieve zero and positive energy housing communities.
- Fully reusable, recyclable and non-toxic building materials.