A. SAFETY AGAINST FIRE
All BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems provide excellent safety against fire.
Fire-retardant materials are designed to reduce burn slowly, in contrast to fire-resistant materials, which are designed not to burn at all.
By using BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems you can protect your building, the people and the high value goods and machineries inside. This safety against fire feature increases your peace of mind and reduces insurance costs.
B. PREMIUM THERMAL INSULATION
Electrical energy required for cooling rooms is often very high due to the high air temperature outside. But with Premium Thermal Insulation, air temperature in the room can be minimized, even though the temperature outside is very high. The system brings energy efficiency in the use of electricity for air conditioning. Besides providing protection from outdoor heat, Premium Thermal Insulation can also be used for cold storage. With this product, the energy required for cold storage rooms can be saved while still achieving the desired low temperature.
C. FAST, EASY, CLEAN INSTALLATION
BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems can save up to half of conventional building cost. Slip Joint, our simple but effective interlocking panel system, provides fast assembly erection and shorter construction time. It ensures strong and tight joints between panels, reduces sound pollution and footing size and also might eliminate support structure.
The advantages of using BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems, from a construction point of view, are:
- Customized design: panels are manufactured according to customers need and made to order based on building structure
- During installation, panels can be adjusted according to building structure
- Easy adjustment using the same panels if customers would like to change the design of the room
- All gaps between extrusion, panel and glass will be sealed with sealant to structurally strengthen support structure
- Flexible in the event of earthquakes
- Suitable for high-rise buildings
- Easy to transport and install
- Small construction load (lightweight): at 12 or 15 kg/m3 depend on the type of insulation material used, which leads to less construction
- Easy to maintain
- No termites and rodents
D. ENERGY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY
BondorTM Insulated Panel Systems are energy saving products. By using the system, less electricity is needed to cool the rooms, compared to rooms without insulated panels. In manufacture, BondorTM uses eco-friendly products such as cyclopentane, a blowing agent that has zero ozone depleting potential.
E. AFTER SALES SERVICE
BondorTM panel steel skin uses weathering corrosion proof Galvanized Steel for superior life span against rusting. Therefore, it provides life-long, maintenance free usage. All panels after production are handled in a very high standard handling system to prevent scratches, bents etc. A twelve-month warranty is given to warrant the stressed skin panels and doors manufactured due to faulty materials and workmanship.